The Analyst Toolset allows you to analyze and report on the status of your utility system.
- @Risk: Analyze the potential risk of a system, identify necessary updates, and provide a roadmap for allocation of resources to maintain the system.
- Isolation Trace: Analyze facilities in a utility network during system outages and generate a list of affected customers along with their contact information for service on/off notifications.
- Gas DOT: Leverages GIS data to create the required DOT Gas Distribution System Annual Report.
What the Analyst Toolset helps you do
- Determine system risk based on weighted ranking factors such as public assembly, age and condition of infrastructure, maintenance needs, and other user-defined criteria
- Utilize @Risk results to determine allocation of resources to maintain your assets
- Analyze risks on system-wide level or facility level
- Review results in a summary report or spatial based map grid
- Streamline system outage management by quickly identifying impacted infrastructure, customers, and service area
- Generate a report of impacted customers and their contact information to streamline notification efforts
- Gas utilities can instantly generate the required DOT Gas Distribution Annual report